Thursday, September 15, 2005

I'm leaving on a jetplane...fingers crossed

As the best wine doth make the sharpest vinegar, so the deepest love turneth to the deadliest hate.

A quote well said...it best describe my emotional transition from the deepest love to the deadliest hate

I had a very emotionally derailing dream last night...I dream that we were hugging tightly and was having the happiest time of our lives...I was feeling very awkward in the dream and I had forced myself to wake up....I've got to admit that I still love her very much....but I rather relish my hatred and anger for her rather then habouring my love for her...the bitterness built up inside is the only reason that's keeping me together...I know if I still habour my love for her, the more hurt I'll get....so fuck it!

Why did I do so much for her?Why did I sacrifice so much for her?so that I can earn her so-called love?This is fucking bullshit...in the first place, it was more like a one way traffic....I've always been giving and giving...what has she given me in return?practically nothing!!the most maybe a false sense of happiness....Who does she think she is??a fucking Goddess??if she can find a guy who'll practically worships the ground she walks on and listen to each abd every one of her command then I'll find you a dolphine that can run......fucking selfish cunt...all she wants is to be happy...and how?she doesn't care...its all bout her, her and herself...its so fucking obvious...she just wants to be happy at my expense...she just don't fucking understand that in a relationship, its always a 2 way thing...its about giving and taking...but nnnooo...she just likes to take, take and take until she's bored of taking from the same person...so its time to jump off the wagon...I just wonder who would her next victim be?whoever he is, he has my sympathy...sorry ass fucker...an experience with her is more then enough for me to digest...there's no more a next time

My sister called me all the way from London and told me that her company is looking for people from the IT line...my sister has been trying to get me to work in London with her but I've declined for her sake...but this time the offer was concrete...something that'll benefit me in my career...its a chance of a lifetime...you won't get a company as big as Ernst and Young come knocking on your door everyday....I would decline it if things were what they use to be but this time I won't....its a good opportunity for me but most importantly I just want to get away as far as I can from her...I don't want to be anywhere near her

If she realises that she still loves me or still have feelings for me, then that's her fucking problem....she has to deal with it...what gives her the fucking right to play with people's feelings and emotions?for what??her own selfish gain?screw that shit!!if she decides to take that path in life, then there's no turning back...I told her that before...I told her to choose her decisions wisely before making her final verdict....there are things in life where there's no second chance..there's no turning back...

I'm so tired of being here...suppressed by all my childish fears...if she has to leave I wish that she would just leave cause her presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone...now I'm bound by the life shes' left behind...her face it haunts, my once pleasant dreams...her voice it chased away, all the sanity in me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home