Monday, June 19, 2006

Tebuman: Zaidi is boss

Control is key...pass me the vodka!

Thanks guys for the weekend (more like last weekend)!We threw a pool side BBQ (well sort of) party for Looney and Boonie at YC's new apartment at Mont Kiara.......



The air that night was just filled with nothing but joy, laughter, food, alcohol, hassling, embarrassment and even more alcohol. Most importantly is that my night was spent among the company of my close friends.

The evening started with six lost souls trying to find our way to YC's apartment. Everyone was giving directions to poor Boonie and no one listened. If that wasn't enough, it took 1 hour for 4 DJ boys to start a fire -_-' while the women were busy complaining and whinning from hunger. YC, it was Looney who claimed to be a scout BECAUSE he knows the scout song that goes:

Ging gang gooli gooli watcha ging gang goo....ging gang goo



We (the boys) started the fire but the girls cooked. At first I was skeptical but now I'm a believer. YC took charge of the cooking and as much as I hate to admit, her damn meats were awesome especially the lamb!! *drool*. Not forgetting, kudos to Niz's rice fusion which I reckon was out of this world. Must remind myself to get the recipe from her when I see her at work tomorrow.

The food is served and the alcohol is chilled. That was when all the madness started. YK was busy snapping pictures but I noticed she has a fascination for sausages.



The initial after BBQ plan was to head down to Ruums (I think), but instead we retreated to YC's apartment to get even more drunk and other things which wasn't available (SLOPS!Too bad). We tried watching some movie but eventually succumbed to the football fever AND we even resorted to sending SMS to the chat room on channel 16 on Astro.



There we have it...a bunch of young working adults getting excited while crowding infront of the TV, waiting anxiously for our sms to appear on TV with the camera on standby to take a pic of the message.



Then, one by one.........


*I'm not drunk ok!Just let me sleep for a while....* <----YC's excuse



*Shit man....I damn kow drunk* <-----Niz's excuse

They all passed out.....Guess it's a hint for us to hit the road back to our crypt. But before going home, a group picture is a must!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


*TtTtAaaAaDdDdAaAaA!!!* Say Cheese

P/S: I know I'm 1 week late....my apology for that...been really caught up with work and other things. Well at least better late than never!

You can take a sausage from a man, but you cannot take the tu lan out from the heart

6 Comments:

Blogger ej. said...

HAHAhahahhaah bastard.. u were one of the fucka's trying to get the fire started ok? or more like barking orders at people.. fuckin fembot!!!! hahahahahhaha

7:55 PM  
Blogger supa_jock said...

HAHAHAHAHA....I didn't say I wasn't 1 of them....but I definitely didn't claim to be a scout =P

6:44 PM  
Blogger ej. said...

ehh the scout incident and this are two totally seperate issues you fembot!!!!!! hahaHakakaka.. bitch.....

7:07 AM  
Blogger supa_jock said...

-_-' whatever you same gaybot *chik* *chik* *chik*...even the lizards agree with me aye?HAHAHAHAHAHAH

10:50 PM  
Blogger ej. said...

AHAhahhahaha dude.. that was damn lame okay...

the lizards are listenin...

8:43 PM  
Blogger supa_jock said...

I know it's lame...I learnt it from the best by the person of the name "Looney Leow Eu Jin"

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home