Monday, February 27, 2006

Goodbye and farewell!

Yet Again, It has been proven to me, that no matter what...I will always be considered the exspendable person

Recently, things have been looking up for me (sort of in a way). Last Friday I went in for a second interview with an advertising agency. After the interview, on the spot, he said this to me:

James, I like you very much and I want to hire you.

To hearing the offer, I had a face that exuded joy and relieve. Finally I'm getting out of that stupid shit hole I've been in for the past 3 months. Despite the fact that I'll be getting a pay cut and a demotion if I choose this job, it didn't bother me that much. Monetary factors are not the only element that motivates me although I would be called a liar if I said no. Besides that, my career path will suffer a setback due to the fact I'm starting from scratch (considering I'm taking a bold move in changing to a whole new industry) and I'm already 25 years old this year. To me, job satisfaction involves:
  1. Workplace culture
  2. Scope of work
  3. Dynamic colleagues
  4. Company synergy
I want a job where I can wake up every morning feeling enthusiastic about going to work. Hopefully I made the right choice in making a switch to all whole new industry. I'm going to tender in my resignation this Tuesday and I've decided to give a week notice before leaving (since I'm not confirmed yet). For this whole week, I'm going to be showing some attitude for screwing me over.



Now I can say good riddance to my current pathetic company. Good riddance to my badly managed company. Good riddance to my sly and sneaky boss. Good riddance to bad food. Good riddance to MC infested Cyberjaya!!I was warned that this job I'm taking is going to be hectic as well. I'm going to work around the clock with no time for girls or social life which is fine by me. It might be a good thing for me. Knowing myself, if I have too much time on my hands, my mind will start enticing for trouble, wandering into unwanted territory.

Looking back at the past 6 months, it really has been a journey of perseverance, soul searching, heart wrenching and depression. Guess its just parts and parcel of a post-relationship process. At the end of the day, I concluded that she's not worth a second shot. No girl is worth a second shot. I find that the person who most deserve the best is myself.

I must have mistaken her for somebody else. Somebody who gave a damn. Somebody more like myself.

I realised that the only person who actually gave a damn was myself. How stupid of me. I was playing those foolish games all along. Lesson that I've learnt?A losing battle is a battle not worth fighting for. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

True love is like Santa, you grow up believing in it then find out it just doesn't exist.

P/S: I know I'm bitter as hell. Women are a waste of time and a waste of energy. The emotional rollercoasters are not worth it.

2 Comments:

Blogger arboon! said...

CONGRATS ON THE NEW JOB!!!

guess u wont be coming down to klang anymore...

9:48 PM  
Blogger supa_jock said...

thanks thanks thanks!Who knows man. I might have a client in Klang next time ;) you promised to take me go eat BKT woot woot!PORKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :P`

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home