Sunday, February 05, 2006

Chinese New Year

A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts

Chinese New Year is here. Bring on the mahjong tables. Bring on the good food. Bring on the angpows. Bring on the red attire. Bring on the yee sang. That's what CNY is all about isn't it? For me, I had to go back to me old man's hometown in Ipoh. The jam was quite horrible. Normally it would take an average of 2 hours to reach Ipoh but I've been on the road for 4 hours?!?Anyhow it didn't really matter much since I slept the whole way through

Besides the good food and the beautiful women, Ipoh has nothing really to shout about. There's practically nothing to do there. After the reunion dinner, my Ipoh cousins took me to this club, supposedly the most happening club in Ipoh called Y2K. Yes I know the name sounds a bit dodgy and the name says it all. The setting of the club seems alright but the patrons there are one hell of a rowdy crowd. Imagine I went inside with shorts and slippers!It feels like I'm stepping into Rush!!NO offence but Rush is quite dodgy, in my opinion. It was like a time bomb waiting to explode. True enough, I was there 2 nights in a row and 2 nights I witness fights. But one thing I have to admit

DAMN!!!Ipoh really DO have a lot of fine chicks. The only slack?crude, vulgar and "la la"....what a waste

This CNY had been quite a wild one. Haven't been really sober for this whole week!As I'm writing this posting, I'm quite drunk. Guess I write better when I'm in that state.

I remember my CNY last year like it was yesterday. I was celebrating it in Australia with my family who came over. It was my first time celebrating CNY away from home and it was also the first time my family met her. She would follow me to all my family dinners and family outings. I can't believe it happened a year ago!It really felt like all these happened only yesterday.

It seems only yesterday I used to believe

9 Comments:

Blogger ej. said...

alamak......... Y2K siul!!! ahhahaHAHahah!!!!

ehhh how come i can't tag on the tag board...... fuck.

1:14 AM  
Blogger supa_jock said...

you laugh some more. Wait till you come back I drag you there then you can brag to people that you went to hell and back!HAHAHAH...Its best for you to NOT tag anything on my tagboard because I know what you're gonna spam about!!

2:58 AM  
Blogger arboon! said...

what?!?! what?!?!

11:34 PM  
Blogger supa_jock said...

ssshhhh...cannot tell you...incriminating stuff...HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

12:33 AM  
Blogger ej. said...

hehehehe i think i've seen it before wei........

word veri: fwavxrx "FWAAA Very Xtra Raunchy Xena? AHAkkakaka hey at least i tried. :P

3:10 AM  
Blogger supa_jock said...

AHAHAHHAAHHA...you just saw the illustration so technically you didn't see it real time!

word veri: umtbp

its "um that bptich(china man saying bitch)"

12:34 PM  
Blogger JJ said...

Oh man.. DUDE!! U went to Y2K *AGAIN??* If I had an A I'd be LMAO. Now u can't rib me bout J*** dudes anymore ok! (But do post a pic if U dye yr hair blonde). Just kidding - hope d Doggie Yr is a better one 4u; cheers!

word veri: qmyjjrow

'quit making Y2K j*** joint rowdy on weekends!!!'

(phew, difficult!)

3:21 PM  
Blogger arboon! said...

-_-"

walaneh

10:35 PM  
Blogger supa_jock said...

vyper: HAHAAHHAH well at least I didn't had a steady partner who bought me ekzos or parts to modify my car for my bday?AHHAHAHAAHHA....no thanks I rather keep my hair black...don't want you falling for me..WAHAHAHAHAHHA

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home