Sunday, December 25, 2005

Workplace complains

If two past lovers can remain friends its either they were never in love or they still are

My insomnia came back to haunt me on Sunday night. My mind was filled with unnecessary thoughts. Thoughts that kept running through the sands of time. The next minute I knew, it was already time to work. Fuck!Another long week ahead. Been running on Red Bull for the whole week just to maintain my engine running.

I'm beginning to doubt that I'll stick to this job for long. All the external attributes that contribute to this job is making me detest my job. Don't get me wrong but my colleagues and boss are nice people. The major external factors like the job requirements (well, at least one of them - cold calling!!) and Cyberjaya as a whole (the place and the distance)

Why Cyberjaya, our so-called MSC failed miserably
On Tuesday, I woke up late and rushed for work. I had only RM5 in my wallet but I didn't have time to go to the bank to withdraw any money.

(RM5 - RM2(toll)) - RM1.50(Parking) = RM1.50(amount left in my wallet)

Since its Cyberjaya, ATMs should be readily available at my convenience. Or so I've thought. I went out lunch with my colleagues and requested that they take me to the nearest ATM which was Maybank. Went there and for some reason, my RHB bank card couldn't work on the ATM machine. It was odd because I withdrawed money from Maybank only the other day. After a few tries I gave up and proceeded to the next nearest bank which is Bank Bumiputra-Commerce. Went into the bank only to find one miserable ATM machine. Put my card it and this messege flashed:

This ATM machine is unable to despense any cash at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience

Fine that's alright. We went to MMU to have lunch in one of the cafeteria there. One of my colleague reckons that there's an ATM there as well. There was in fact not one, but three Bank Bumiputra-Commerce ATM machines!I mean what are the chances of ALL three of the ATM machines ain't working? True enough, after trying all three machines the message above flashed on the screens of each ATM machines. I got so pissed and frustrated, one of my colleague got quite scared so he borrowed me some money (DAMN FUCKING PAI SEH).

Message: &$#@!! This is one of the fucking reason why the MSC was a fucking failure. Lack of facilities. How are you suppose to draw investment into the MSC when the development is only facial deep?Behind my office, there's a swimming pool. Then slightly further up my office is a mini shopping arcade equipped with sprinker fans by the walkway! This is what I mean by being facial deep. No doubt that some of the buildings do look impressive but why not use the money to further improve/upgrade/implement new, better and beneficial facilities that would attract more companies?Dumb cunts. Look at Bangalore (India's Silicon Valley). Domino's Pizza outlets and other fast food chains in cafeterias' is a normal thing there; which brings up another issue - FOOD

There is no char sat in Cyberjaya. I kid you people not! You can find very few chinese food here but Cyberjaya is dominated by Malay restaurants and cafeterias'. Malay food by abundance! Furthermore its not helped by the fact that 70-80% of the workers here are Malay. I'm not discriminating or being racist. Its just that the food variety here is so limited and only caters to Malays. It gives the impression that Cyberjaya is built by Malays for Malays. I have to drive to Dengkil (a DAMN kampung rural area out of Cyberjaya) to have decent and proper chinese food!

Why cold calling is the worst part of the job

For the past 2 weeks, I've been doing nothing but cold calling (for those who doesn't know what it is, cold calling is basically calling up random companies). To start of, I've never liked doing cold calling. To be doing that for the past 2 weeks has really been demoralizing. Four of the many reasons why I FUCKING HATE doing cold calls:

  1. Ni hui chiang hua yi mah? -_-'
  2. Excuse me, tell you what. Forget about it. Bye!
  3. No no not interested *click*
  4. Untuk apa ni?Boleh cepat sikit?aku tengah layan client la!..tiada masa

@#$!!This is starting to get on my nerves. Furthermore my boss is giving me list after list of numbers for me to cold call. I FUCKING HATE MY JOB!

Nothing can stop me once I start it and you can't return me once you bought it

3 Comments:

Blogger ej. said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH~~~

MERRY FUCKIN CHRISTMAS SENSI DRIVER!!!!

6:56 AM  
Blogger arboon! said...

aaaaaaaaahahahahaha...

1:28 AM  
Blogger supa_jock said...

Deviant: A very merry christmas to you too!Another reason to get drunk so don't hold back!woot woot!Start preparing for NYE

Arboon: woi woi...Merry Christmas to you too!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home