Monday, December 19, 2005

Right back at ya: Looney and YC (fellow blogwhores)

My love for you was blind but I couldn't make you see it

Glad to see 2005 go ( yes or no )?
Neutral feelings. Had happy, unforgettable moments but went through traumatic and emotional rollercoasters as well

Age turned in 2005?
24 (it means easy to die in chinese)

Did you change your hair in 2005? How?
Had very bushy long hair but its short now

The best part of 2005?
When my immortal was still part of my life

The worst part of 2005?
Having a suitcase filled with pain and sorrow

Did you make any new friends in 2005? Who?
Quite a few. Are my new blogging acquaintances counted?

Any new crushes in 2005? Who?
Literal crushes yes..my broken heart

Do they know?
I think she knows. Don't really understand what's going on inside her head

Who will you never forget?
My immortal

Who did you wish you did not meet?
My immortal

Did you fall in love in 2005?
Still very much in love...crazy is what crazy do, crazy in love, I'm a crazy fool

Did you catch someone in a lie in 2005?
Of course!Unfortunely, money was the issue

Did you call them out?
Not after that incident

Did you get caught in a lie? What was it?
I'm quite a transparent guy....I'm bad at lying

Funniest moment of 2005?
When a stranger came up to Zaidi and told him that she recognises him from his "website" via
http://benalog@blogspot.com

Most embarrassing moment of 2005?
Shamelessly drunk in front of passion/poppi

The funniest thing you saw on TV in 2005?
Russell Peters!!"somebody's gonna get a hurt real bad"

The funniest thing you heard on the radio?
The "gotcha" morning show by the morning crew hosted by Rudi and JJ

Did you take any vacations in 2005? Where?
The last would be my sydney trip with my immortal

Any new hobbies of 2005?
Everything seems meaningless and tasteless

Did you get a new job in 2005?
Yupyup....worked for CDM Australia and my uni guild

Did you lose a job in 2005?
Not lose but quit when I decided to come back to M'sia for my immortal

Did you host a party in 2005?
Not really

Did you get in any car accidents in 2005?
Sort of...no thanks to a certain white kancil lady driver and some mat rempet

Did you get a ticket in 2005?
Thank God, NO

Were you ever arrested in 2005? Wanna say for what?
Arrested for being too damn emo <---
Happy now YC?

Where did most of your money go?
Petrol, toll (I work in cyberjaya ok!) and alcohol (the answer to my problems)

What song will always remind you of 2005?
My Immortal - Evanescence and Blind - Lifehouse

What do you wish you'd done more of?
Doing things for myself

What do you wish you'd done less of?
Taking things for granted

Thing you were really good at in 2005?
Sacrificing and giving in

Thing you wish you were better at in 2005?
Conducting and directing my life in the right manner

In 2005, did you lie to miss a day of work / school?
Nope....followed the datelines strictly

Did you have a sleep over in 2005?
Drunken escapades

Did you make-out in public in 2005?
of course....with my immortal...how I miss her so *sigh*

Did you drink to much in 2005?
I guess I did...lost 8-9 kilos when I stopped drinking because of domestication

Did you go to any concerts? Which ones?
Not in 2005

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005:
The person whom you love the most, hurts you the worst


P/S: Looney, I was half drunk when I was doing the original survey on frienster ok?HAHAHAHAHAH

7 Comments:

Blogger arboon! said...

emoslut!!!

11:47 AM  
Blogger supa_jock said...

you calling "mua" an emoslut?HAHAHAHHA...don't forget your place boooyyy!you were once an emo slut as well..."same boat" remember that line?WAHAHAHAHAH...not forgetting that BSB song(you posted the lyrics for the song) you use to damn like cos it was damn emo =P

woot woot..digging out dinosaur history...WAHAHAHHAH

12:01 PM  
Blogger YC said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA...Ar Boon don't live in denial!!!! U were emo!!!!!kakakakakaka

7:48 PM  
Blogger supa_jock said...

MUAHAHHAHAHA....does this URL ring a bell? http://iisbored.blogspot.com/2005/09/karaoke.html

Not enough?Then how bout part of the lyrics below?
And I just want you to know that I’ve been fighting to let you go
Some days I’ll make it through, and then there’s nights that never end
I wish that I could believe that there’s a day you’ll come back to me
But still I have to say I would do it all again, just want you to know


Still not enough?Then how bout this:
"I know the backstreet boys are gay. but this song sort of sums up what I feel at the moment"

woot woot!guilty as charge Certified emoslut as well

9:13 PM  
Blogger arboon! said...

www.hailat.com.my

9:06 PM  
Blogger supa_jock said...

woot woot!Oh well at least your's worked out. So think bout it. All your emotional rollercoasters, all your heartaches are all worth while. Phinkboutit.

10:17 AM  
Blogger arboon! said...

true...true...

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home