Friday, September 30, 2005

The virtue of patience and perseverance

When the world says, "Give up", hope whispers, "Try it one more time"

The whole world is telling me to just give up and move on with life...if the world is against me, then who is with me?everyone I know seems to see this as a lost cause but something inside me shouts "don't go down without a fight"...I won't know unless I try...I can't help myself from feeling this way...I have to fight for the person I love...the person who's really special to me...

I'm so confused...I don't know what I want...I don't know if she's worth it...I don't know if I'll be able to cope with another emotional rollercoaster like this..most of me says its worth the risk but a small part of me just tells me to let go and move on cos I can definitely find a better one...the thing is I don't want another one....I really don't want to start all over again...she's the only person I know whom I can really understand, trust, connect with, communicate with...she's the other part that completes who I really am...I know her habits, her way of thinking, her interests, her reaction to things, her likes, her dislikes and vice versa...

I wrote her an e-mail telling her how much I'm sorry for hurting her, how much I miss her, how I can't live without her and how much I love her...she said that she knows how I feel but she said she still can't bring herself to continue this relationship...she said if she does it, it'll only make me happy and not her....she said she needed some time before she can commit into any relationship...if time is what she needs then its time she'll get...I need to play my cards right...I need to remain in contact with her but yet keep my distance...I don't want to pressure her at all...the more I do that, the slimmer my chances get...I need to give her more space and time....I know its gonna be tough and hard but I need to persevere...I need to be patient...as long as if there is hope, then there will be the will to march on...

I've tried so hard to tell myself that she's gone...I held her hand through all of this 1 year but she still has all of me

2 Comments:

Blogger arboon! said...

i feel u, brother...i feeeeeel u...

8:54 PM  
Blogger supa_jock said...

thank u very much!....finally someones who understands and knows which angle I'm coming from...when the world is against me, at least now I know who's with me

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home