Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Love: strong but yet fragile

It's hard for two people to love each other when they live in two different worlds but when these two worlds collide and become one, that's what you call magic!

Love can never be so beautiful without friendship...one leads to another and the process is irreversible...the best of lovers is the greatest of friends! I like her because she's my friend and because she's my friend I care, and because I care, I love her...I don't love her just because she's my friend, I love her because I just do...sometimes I've asked myself, what would make me happy? To think that I have everything else, I get what I want....then I realized it was HER...too bad cause it's her I can't have....I can't choose who I'm gonna love, but I also can't just love who chooses to love me...she can't blame me in choosing to love her as much as I can't blame her for not loving me...if she can't love me the way she loved the one before me, so I'll let her go and hope that someday she'll see that the one true love she's looking for was the one who set her free.

How can I say goodbye to someone I never had? Why do my tears fall for someone who was never mine?Why do I ask myself why I love someone who's love was never mine?

Food for thought, think of this:
Have you really cared for someone more than you expected? Have you ever tried to love her despite of all the pain?Will you keep on loving her eventhough she keeps whispering someone else's name?Will you?

It's better to lose my pride with someone I love rather than lose that someone I love with my useless pride....love is like standing on wet cement...the longer she stayed the harder it is for me to leave and she can never go without leaving her prints behind...I didn't love her like a flower, because a flower dies in season....I love her like a river because a river flows forever...love doesn't have to have a happy ending..love doesn't have to end at all....I was never afraid to fall in love with her even though it hurt a lot and giving me aches and pains...but if I don't follow my heart, in the end I would hurt even more for not giving this love another chance like when she is in the arms of someone else...love may leave my heart like shattered glass, but I know for a fact that there's someone out there who'll be willing to endure the pain of picking up the pieces so that I could be whole again....it could be her or it could be someone else...only time will tell...nevertheless, the cruelest thing she did was to let me fall in love when she didn't intend to catch me fall...fooling around with my feelings like they meant nothing!!!

When you love someone, don't expect that person to love you back the same amount. One of us will be ahead, the other behind. It's either you catch up or the other waits. When you love, you must not accept anything in return, for if you do, you're not loving but investing. If you love, you must prepare to accept pain, for if you expect happiness, you're not loving but using. True love hears what is not spoken, and understands what is not explained, for love doesn't work in the mouth, nor the mind, but in the heart

1 Comments:

Blogger supa_jock said...

thanks for the advice Johnny..I really do appreciate it...actually you're the first person to have told me to take it one day at the time...some of my mates expects me to shallow everything in a instance which isn't making things any better so I normally shy away from those kind..I am taking it day by day..at least now I know how to stand up for myself instead of just enslaving myself to feed her selfish desires like doing her favours and so on...I am really trully blessed with the friends I have around me...without them, I really don't know how am I going to cope with the sudden lost incurred...again, thanks for your advice,your optimism and your words of encouragement..I really really do appreciate them...cheers buddy

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home